About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Suspension

12 days of suspension due to immaturity of my co-worker at DFL. But then again, it is not my fault! :p

12 days of tardiness. All i do is sleep, eat, watch my favorite shows on tv, catch the finals of NBA ( good thing my fa kobe and the rest of lakers won! )

12 days of longing for my work,
I miss everything about DFL. The atmosphere, ambience, noisy customers, my category ( ladies ) , my co-csl, dizers, the cubicle, and our three bosses! More than anything my job.

But tomorrow is another day, suspension has finally end its way. I'll be working again. hih! =)

No comments: