About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Monday, September 8, 2008

Some Things Are Worth Waiting For

I hear the bells waving goodbye,
Tearing me in pieces as i feel it.
Searching for the answer why it could have been like these?
Why destiny left us apart?
Was it me that should be blame?
Or is it you because you insist?
I'm wondering of my future,
Seeing my love one from this dreamland,
Caressing me with his bountiful love
Touching my soul on its deep feeling.
As i laid my eyes,
saying "no one but you".
It hurts when you said goodbye,
Now I'm lost in htis moment,
Where should ibe?
To the one whom i can't live my life with if he's not here?
Or to the one who loves me whom he can't live his life without me?
Now, I've learned my way.
One is enough, because its more nicer to share your
life with only one person,
than to hurt someone just because of damnation.

-december 15, 2005-

No comments: