About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Status: Single

Yup. It's been two months since the day i left a heartless guy name Jesster Salcedo ( at least here in blogspot i can put yer name in shame stupid guy! )

Sis Joyce ( mellow ) is quite true to her words that whenever she reminisce her memories with Jesster is that "nakakadiri!"

I agree. In the sense that i've wasted my time, effort, love and MONEY to a guy who used to be the only person i've taken seriously!

I feel so sorry. I have my karma with regards about our situation. Tsk!
But eventhough this entry seems full of anger, i am not bitter. Again, I am better!

No comments: