About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Monday, October 8, 2007

Just The Way You Are

I love everything about you,
from the little details down to your vanity.
I never thought of liking you,
Knowing you exist buth then you're not around.

You came into my life without a notice,
Slowlt i fell as day pass us by.

How i wish you were here with me,
Telling you that i am for real.
Loving you till the very last breath,
Taking care of you in a way nobody does.

When I've finally thought this is for true,
When there's no time or me to back out,
When I'm ready to face the reality,
And when I'm here waiting for you..

But then,
You don't love me

No comments: