About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Believe On Me

You said I don’t love you,
But I do.
You said I don’t care for you,
But I do care a lot for you.

I said I love you so much,
But you never believe on me.
I do appreciate those gestures,
But you said I was numb.

We both love each other,
But we both find each other at the wrong time.
We both wanted this to be forever,
But you’re sick and tired of me.

I was fool and totally numb.
Not knowing you are the one.
Am I crazy?
Or just a little bit paranoid?

Because life without you is like a tunnel without its exit.









Made: April 17, 2007

No comments: