About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just The Way You Are

I loved everything about you,
From the little details down to your vanity.
I never thought of liking you,
Knowing you exist but then you’re not around.

You came into my life without a notice,
Slowly I fell as days passed us by.

How I wish you’re here with me,
Telling you that I am for real.
Loving you till the every breath,
Taking care of you in a way nobody does.

When I’ve finally thought this is for true,
When there’s no time for me to back out,
When I’m ready to face the reality,
And when I’m here waiting for you,

But then,
You don’t love me.










Made: September 29, 2007

No comments: