About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

He's There But Never Been Mine

Your smile,
That truly binds the molecules,
Captivated by Zion in the memory of faith.
Those lips,
Chased by the sweetness,
Underestimate by yours in this sweet caress.
Your eyes,
I was hooked by your sight,
Catching every look as you passed by.
You’re always there,
Sweeping me off my feet,
Slowly torturing my heart.
You showed me the way,
Your words remained in my pleasure,
As I caress my hand with deep sadness.
She’s lucky,
For having you in her life,
As someone you can stand with.
You’re there,
And I was hoping for.
She’s with you,
And it tears me apart.
As I see myself here crying,
While you’re with me,
Yet you’re someone else property.


Made: December 30, 2005

No comments: