About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lost

Again, I’ve lost the one I really love.
It’s more painful from the previous.
And again, I was shattered into pieces.

I’ve always dream of being with him until my last breath,
Having our baby that we’ve been anticipating to have before.
Living with his big family,
Taking care of him and our children.

I want a simple life,
Wherein I can know for sure that I am
Happy even though materials aren’t
Present the way real love do.

It’s just so sad that this phase in my
Life suddenly ended.
And now, I’m all alone.
Still crying and weeping for a man who
Opens my door to realized that I have
The rights to gained happiness in his
Character.

And yet,
I lost him in a snap because of me.






Made: November 2, 2007

No comments: