About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for teaching me how to live my
Life at it’s best.
Thank you for showing me how much you love me the
Way we both wanted it.
Thank you for the times of happiness, whom
We’ve shared behind our problems.
Thank you for keeping me warm against
Everyone that seems to destroy us.
Thank you for the wonderful times that we’ve
Been through.
Thank you for being my light when I’m lost in
The dark.
Thank you for loving me though it’s too late for
Me to give my true love back on you.
Thank you,
Because with you,

I’m like a princess who finally found the
Man of her life.











Made: Around 2007

No comments: