About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waiting Shed

I’m standing here, waiting for you.
Longing for each day that we’ve been together.

How are you now?
Do you still remember me?

The girl who used to sit here beside you,
Watching your face as we’re waiting for the ride.

I think I’m going crazy, and it’s because of you.
Months have passed, days gone by.
And I’ve never saw that face again.

Where are you now?
What happened to you?
Did you change your daily route?
Or I’ve always missed that chance to sit here in this shed,

Waiting or you,
But still, you’re not home.










Made: April 30, 2007

No comments: