About Me

My photo
region III, Philippines
** Life is but an abyss of wide imagination where you discover life to its boundaries. ** Read my stories on wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/SiSuperKuting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Raymond

I love the way he carries himself,
Just a man behind his imperfections.
I love his simplicity,
Just t-shirt, denim pants and plaid sneakers.

I never thought of liking him for he’s just a friend.
A barkada.
Moreover, I never thought that I’m going to fall
Until I saw him dancing on the floor.

And things get more complicated when he asked me for a dance,
And as the music play, and as what the old thought says, “There’s magic”

Until now, I’m still hooked with the happenings,
I don’t know whether it’s real or not.
I just can’t escape for a fact that I’m deeply in love with him.

Call me crazy, crazy for having a feeling like this.
Just for a night of a Cinderella story.

But when I say I love him, believe me it’s true.
When I know nothing but me and him.

And most of all,
I maybe a playgirl before,
But when it comes to Raymond I’m hell serious.

Why?
It’s all about the essence of a real intention and real love.


Made: August 21, 2007

No comments: